They sent my TV away, and it was away for 2 months before I got a call to say after testing they could not replicate the fault, and I would have to pay a $92 'No Fault' fee to have the TV back, which I paid on the condition the problem has stopped (I even put the condition in writing).
The TV still had the issue, so I took it back to DSE and advised I was rejecting the goods under the CGA on the basis they were not of reasonable quality. I was advised the area manager handles CGA claims and they would put a case to them for a refund of the purchase price, plus the $92 fee.
It's now been a further month with no TV, and DSE won't give me an answer until Sony agree to pay for the refund costs. I believe they are stalling, and I would like to get this resolved without waiting an undisclosed time while DSE negotiates with Sony.
What are my options?