I have a home network of two wired computers and a few laptops all connected together by a fritzbox.
One of the computers is an HTPC and the other is my main work/downloading computer.
Just recently I am no longer able to view or access the HTPC from my main desktop. I can access the main computer from the HTPC but not the other way around.
When i log in to the fritzbox I can see both computers, both computers can access the internet and I can ping the HTPC from my main desktop.
I am running KODI on the HTPC and I can see the KODI media server.
- Both computers are running windows 10 both are discoverable.
- I have tried restarting both devices as well as the fritzboxes.
- They are both on the same microsoft account.
- They are running windows defender.
- I have run network troubleshooter on both and no problems detected.
- they both have a wired connection directly into the fritzbox
The only change to the network was I have added a grandstream AP and disabled the fritzboxes wireless. However the issue came about around 2 days after this AP was added.
Does anyone have any ideas?