When I setup my shinny new Ubiquiti Edgerouter 4 last week, I only set it up for PPPOE using IP4 to BigPipe. Since they're shutting down their IPv6 trial I didn't think it would make sense to have a go at using IPv6.
Anyway, every second I see it logging:
pppd: Unsupported protocol 'IPv6 Control Protocol' (0x8057) received
Alas, I'm still learning this router's "ways", and I can't figure out how to get it to do something more constructive than just repeating itself. Perhaps it will go away when Bigpipe finally turn off IPv6, but I'm wondering if there is something I can do to make the router happier.