I'm someone who is thinking to join the xnet's services and I hope I can get some feedback to some of my questions:
* How is the xnet's help desk? Are they helpful and able to solve the problem asap? I have send a list of pre-sale questions to them on 26th of June, no reply yet...
* I'm thinking to join their HSI Torrent Plan, how is their on-peak and off-peak download speed? Reading from some other topics, it seen like the off-peak download speed are inconsistent, some have fast download speed, some don't.
* Will there be termination fee if I decide to leave xnet later? and also are there any join/sign up fee?
* Can I use other VOIP services? I currently have an account with VOIP Buster and I'm also with SIPDiscount, I hope I'm able to continue to use their services after I join with xnet. (I'm using WAG54GP2's phone ports to connect to their services)
* Are there any trial account available? I just want to test it out before I join.
Thanks in advance for answering my questions.