I have just join xnet's HSI Torrent services and I have some mixed result on downloading speed from different webpages so I wondering are those results consider" normal" from xnet?
Here are my observations at ~2:30am:
* YouTube - downloading at very slow speed (2k/sec), unwatchable.
* Apple Movie Trailer site - very fast download speed. (~450k/sec)
* speedtest.net - very slow download speed of the website, end with errors and can not use the testing function.
* Vodafone ADSL speed test page - tested, ~400k/sec
* Astronomy Picture of the Day website - slow downloads.
* Asian News sites - get "connecting" status for very long time and pages won't load.
* Some asian websites won't loads.
* Oversea's website are generally very slow loading expect some popular websites.
Anyone have any ideas? I haven't test the torrent yet, will do it in the weekend.