Looking for a bit of advice as how best to setup the following:
- Sony Bravia (KDL-32W4000) - Has HDMI, video and s-video jacks, component video, dmport, digital audio optical out, pc in
- PS3 - HDMI, optical and component
- Sony Home Theatre (DAV-SB500W) - DIR-T1 (whatever that is), video audio in L/R, component video out, monitor out (video/s video), sat audio in L/R
- Old Sky Box - vcr and tv scart, video audio L/R, to TV aerial cable thingy
At the moment I have:
- the sky plugged into the home theatre via the video audio L/R.
- the home theatre plugged into the TV via component video
- PS3 plugged into the TV via HDMI
- TV plugged into home theatre using a headphone jack to the sat audio L/R
Current setup means I dont get surround sound from PS3 bluray etc.
Can I do anything better or do I need a newer home theatre?