I upgraded from Spark ADSL to Spark VDSL on January and everything was working great until around mid-February when I started getting disconnections which can occur anywhere after 1 to 24 hours of up-time.
My setup is as follows:
- Vigor 130 with brand new filter
- Netgear Nighthawk Router (for WiFi)
- Powerline Ethernet Adapter (for the first floor where WiFi signal is poor)
- 2 Landline Phones + Fax with brand new filters
- No master splitter (was told by Spark this was not necessary)
Here is my line stats:
I called Spark (multiple times - each holding for 45-60 minutes!) and here are the things I tried:
1. I replaced my Vigor 130 VDSL modem with a brand new Spark VDSL modem - no luck
2. I disconnected the two phones + fax in the house - no luck
Spark ran a 48 hour line test - they confirmed I was disconnected 7-8 times during that period, but they said everything looked fine on their end and its probably not their fault?
Its a bummer because I had no problems with Spark ADSL for the past couple of years and now I've upgraded to VDSL I'm getting unstable internet
Is there anything else I can try before giving up on VDSL? At the moment I am considering sending a technician out to see if there's something wrong with the line...