There does seem to be rather slim pickings for NZ in this area.
My runs will be 20M and these are the requirements in order of priority.
- Cat6 or above - I don't want to have any question about solid 1000Mb performance.
- UV stabilised jacket; PE or better - NZ sun, say no more
- ESD drain wire - protecting the Ethernet modules in thunderstorms
- Shielded; F/FTP S/FTP F/UTP in that order of preference - as above plus protection from interference from 12V light power adapters and power wiring.
- Solid AWG24 or better conductors
- Gel filled would be nice
These are the options I have come across but struggling to find anything locally save the TC Cat5e.
Shireen Cat6 Outdoor - Data sheet
ArcFlex Cat6 Outdoor - Data sheet
Ubiquiti ToughCable Carrier Cat5e - Data Sheet
Random unbranded Cat6 with ESD and Gel filled.