I ordered fibre last week. Im renting a house i informed my landlord regarding the fibre consent.
My land lord replied:
Yes you will need my consent to proceed with the install, i will need;
1. Understanding of what the works will be, e.g. Any penetrations in walls or roofs etc.
2. Any cables laid underground and where they cables will run
3. Any cables at height, e.g. From poles plus plans etc.
4. Agreement that (if required) you will remove and put back to original when/if you vacate
5. Details of any install of any comms boxes in the house.
6. Details of any additional power circuits or RCD circuits
7. Copies of any certificates of install
Hope that is okay
I dont know what to reply should i ask chorus about this?