Needs to have:
4 port ethernet
Problems I'm currently having with my D-Link G604T:
- WiFi connection dying/disconnecting and having to be manually reset through wired connection
- DHCP server working but when assign manual IP wont work when used to
- WiFi connection used to picked up automatically, now requires manual switch on lappy to pick up
- Streaming media located on network choppy
- Wifi connection max speed 54mb, but inconsistant and regually drops down to 1mb
The main thing I want is to be able to stream my media over the network via WiFi without interuptions, movies being choppy etc...
Looking around I have seen such devices but so far they either lack adsl modem support, or have adsl modem support but lack a 4 ethernet ports
Examples I've looked at so far:
D-Link DGL-4300 Wireless Gaming Router + 4 Port Gigabit Switch
Both support speeds of up to 108mb, and have 4 ethernet ports, but have no adsl modem support, so while I could connect these devices to my D-Link G604T via the ethernet WAN port, I see it as undesirable.
So any suggestions folks?