- Flashed a custom kernel (yep I did that)
- Installed or did mods from untrusted sources (maybe)
- Installed SuperSU (yep and I want to keep / reinstall it so I have root)
- Modified system files (don't think so)
Can I try CM13 if I have custom kernel / ROM? Currently on:
- Baseband I9505XXUEMK9
- Kernel 3.4.0-Adam-2.5
- ROM WanamLite.v3.1.KOT490H......
Anything special I need to do, or just flash away? Any risks, given I have extensive backups (Nandroid / Titanium) and EFS backed up?
The main thing I don't like about plain Android is the lack of shortcuts to turn Wifi / 4G on and off. I install some little app on my wife's phone (Moto G) that does it, but it's not as clean or easy as Touchwiz where you just pull down and hit a toggle. Has Android 6 made this easier? I do automate using Llama so it may be moot now, it can do it automatically for me.
I'm still on Android 4.x because it works fine. Not even sure what benefits I'd get going to Android 6, but staying up to date sounds sensible.