All of these things were sent to be to be reviewed. They were used once for review, cleaned (if appropriate), then put back in the box. In-ear headphones come with original accessories, including multiple earpieces. They're in as-new condition. Prices may be negotiable if only one person wants them, but I'll happily put them on trademe as well.
Prices are for collection, from central Wellington or Johnsonville. Postage is additional.
- Mobile Ready Form Factor made for the iPhone!
- Native DSD 256 & PCM 192KHz/24bit Decoding
- Headphone Amp w/ DirectDrive Technology to limit distortion at all decibel levels
- Audiophile Grade Construction featuring a XMOS DAC, Cirrus Logic board and PCB production
- Asynchronous Clock to reduce timing inaccuracies ensuring accurate conversion of digital signals into analog waveforms
2. Cyberdrive Forte Impact Bass in-ear headphones. US$40 new, US$56 shipped. Asking NZ$40.
Review here (though I think there was some copying and pasting when reviewing the whole range so a few comments not quite right).
The look like this, but they're a bassier version.
3. Cyberdrive Forte Classic in-ear headphones (wood). US$40 new, US$56 shipped. Asking NZ$40.
4. Cyberdrive Forte Classic Soprano. NZ$40.
5. KZ ZS1 headphones (dual driver). US$20 new, asking NZ$20.
6. KZ ED9 in-ear headphones. US$16 new, asking NZ$15.
7. Ostry KC06A In-ear headphones. US$65 new, asking NZ$65. These are really good in-ear headphones.
8. Brainwavz XF200 shorts in-ear headphones, with over the ear cord to make them secure. These are very good considering the price. US$25 new, asking NZ$25.
9. Samsung S4 earbuds. Asking $10.
10. Mpow Bullfight Bluetooth sports in-ear headphones. Actually, decided to keep them.
11. Brainwavz S3. US$79 new. Asking NZ$75.
12. Ostry KC08. US$120, US$95 on AlieExpress, asking NZ$100.