Now that TV is digital with new wiring this old wiring is not used with the old HF/VHF aerial long gone.
- Can this wiring circuit be used for anything? It seems a shame to have this network through the house but not utilised.
- Is it true that the wiring is not good enough for digital TV signals?
- Is it suitable for home theatre?
- Can it be used for wired internet between rooms using a new faceplate or adapter?
- How have you successfully used the old TV wiring in your house?
- Is this wiring system a useless network best left alone?