I have just moved flats for the summer, have brought my decoder with me as there's already a dish on the side of the house. I haven't ever used the dish at this house, so no idea what the condition of it is internally.
BUT, it isn't working. I could get a technician around, but before I waste $80 for a 10 minute job I want to know if there's anything I can do.
I have worked out the following.
The elevation and the direction it's pointing in seem to be correct. I checked it with a compass, but can't be 100% sure.
The only possible thing could be the trees that are blocking the reception, but I should still get at least some picture
There is nothing wrong with the STB, as it was working perfectly in the old house.
Here's what I get on the screen at the moment:
[click for larger image]
The signal level was up to 80 yesterday, but the quality have never got above 0.