I have read up quite a lot about all the APN settings, etc, and decided that I would try to get the Mobile TV working on a PC, even though I am aware it's not supported :)
Here's what I did:
- Changed user-agent to reflect that of a compatible mobile phone (such as Sony Ericcson)
- Changed proxy settings to 22.214.171.124 (port 80 for http, port 8080 for ssl)
- Turned on T-Stick, connected!
- Visited http://myhomepage (only accessibly with proxy and tstick/phone !!)
- Clicked-through to the mobile tv page I would like, in my case - C4: NZ Top 40
- Loaded the URL, through Quicktime as I believe it can parse such a file
The only problem that I am encountering is that my computer cannot connect to the rtsp stream, getting either Forbidden (403) or Not found (404) errors.
May I have some help from some Telecoms representative's, and not just "You can't do it, cause its a PC", because it is just the same, as I'm using my T-stick.