Is anyone able to translate any of this for me ? Its for the car stereo in our 2010 Premacy....just want to know what it should be able to handle :)
Well, I've seen scratched and dirty CDs before, but sex must be a Japanese fetish thing.
iPad Pro 11" + iPhone XS + 2degrees 4tw!
These comments are my own and do not represent the opinions of 2degrees.
Thanks Stu, I tried using the Translate app and failed :D
So bugger, its CD player only even tho it has SD slot and screen etc. GPS stuff is on the SD I did find but hoped could be dual purpose :)
Time to save for new stereo.....
As for the sex on CD, well.... guess anythings possible :)
XPD^ / DemiseNZ
Disclaimer - It wasn't me, the dog ate my keyboard, my account was hacked, I was drunk, ALIENS.
- Explaning that any dirty/scratched up discs may not work correctly. This includes disks that have not been 'finalised', or UDF formatted.
- Explaning that the CD-TEXT might not be dispalyed properly on from discs that are CD-R or CD-RW.
- Explaning that it can play Copy Control discs. (This one might be wrong, but from what I can gather).
- Super Audio CD (SACD) can only be played on CDs that are 'Hybrid Discs'
- You can play CD-EXTRA as an Audio CD.
- Explaning that for Mixed Mode CDs, only the 'Audio Project Track' will be played. DTS will be played normally.
- Video-CD cannot be played.
- MP3/WMA/AAC cannot be played.
- Basically saying that you should never try play Dual Disks.
Translator note: The word "KISU" which is also different from actual "kiss" (Japanese also loan the English word) means a scratch. This might have been the one that caused translation software to weirdly translate it to "sex". Katakana is weird.
I want to learn Japanese!
Involuntary autocorrect in operation on mobile device. Apologies in advance.