After my dream of owning an IPhone has shattered. I'm reverting back to my original plan of getting a Samsung i780 ( can get one for $600 from Hong Kong) and just use the $1 a day casual plan. Does anyone here have experience with the i780? Did a search here and the only result is an Ad for boxwave accessories. If anyone can answer me the followings. I'd be much appreciated.
- How is the built quality? Does it feel solid? My last PDA phone was an Imate K-Jam, and that was a rock solid device
- I notice they included 2 batteries in the package, does it mean that the device is either a battery hog? or the quality of the batteries are sub-par?
- How good is the GPS? I'm planing to use Google maps on the device.
- How is the call quality and reception?
- How is the blue tooth? I'm planing to use a Sony Bluetooth headset for calls.