Sooooooooooo much information out there, fast evolution of the space etc... What I want...-
Method of prototyping small cases, mounts and production of PCB and sensor holders etc etc. classic 3d printer stuff.
- Print volume space (I'd like at least 20*20*20, I can't see much bigger being useful for me at this stage).
- Material. Would like to be able to use ABS in addition to PLA
- resolution. Finer the better
- print quality - good to very good. Doesn't have to be the best
- dimensional accuracy - excellent
- speed. Don't think I care.
- Support. Not afraid of Chinese imports if it's a mostly known quantity with spares available.
- Noise/size : Don't care, I live alone and have a huge garage
- Features I know I want? Um, self levelling bed, heated obviously? I think I need an enclosure for ABS? (I would consider giving up ABS or enclosure as well)
- Budget? I'd like to keep it under a grand
So, where should I look? So far the Creality CR10s, FLyingbear Tornado and Tevo Tarantula look appealing - with the Wanhao D4s/d6 looking really good.
There have to be some enthusiasts on here with relevant input. Please speak up - there's the huge 11/11 sales all over ALiexpress and Banggood tomorrow :-)
Cheers - N