I'm a recent graduate of postgraduate and looking for opportunities of Java developer role. I am flexible with the location: AKL, WLG or CHCH.
Prior to the study, I had work in the software industry for 5 odd years:
- Nearly 3 years of experience in development of Web & Enterprise applications. Solid Java programming and SQL skills, as well as extensive experience using frameworks such as Spring Framework, MyBatis etc.
- 2 years of experience in both Manual and Automated tests. Possess sound knowledge of preparing test data, creating test cases and test summary report.
- Expertise through all parts of software development life cycle (SDLC). Experience in developing large-scale applications from scratch. Comfort with both Agile and Waterfall environments.
Technical Skills Set
Programming Language #1: Java
- Frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring MVC, MyBatis
- Databases: MySQL, Oracle
- Web Server: Apache Tomcat
- IDE & Editor: IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse, Atom
- Project Build Tool: Apache Maven
- Version Control System: Tortoise SVN, Git
Programming Language #2: Python
Detailed CV and reference are available on request. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org, please feel free to contact if my qualifications satisfy your requirements. Cheers.