By the way, "virality" is a word: the tendency of an image, video, or piece of information to be circulated rapidly and widely from one Internet user to another; the quality or fact of being viral.
"new metrics will allow marketeers to better assess the virality of their campaigns"
Established in 2009, this studio has been making quality original & partnered mobile games & focusing on engaging and delighting players with high quality art, intuitive gameplay and rewarding in-game experiences.
Multicultural team with 70+ members from all over the globe.
Overseas candidates considered.
Relocation & visa sponsorship for skilled senior candidates
Looking for a passionate technical manager and analyst to join a world beating mobile game dev team!
The ideal candidate will have prior commercial experience in software development, data analysis, a strong background in statistics, preferably in the gaming sector. They will possess an understanding of gaming and associated business models including free-to-play.
* Experience with large scale database systems
* Experience developing in Python and SQL
* Background in statistics
* Excellent analytical skills
* Presentation skills
* Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
* Keen knowledge and interest in games especially mobile and free-to-play
* Manage and co-ordinate analytics staff and activities
* Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to present data and analysis that will provide actionable insight - ultimately improving the user acquisition, engagement, retention, monetization and virality of our titles.
* Extract and analyze user data from multiple sources including server logs, 3rd party SDK’s/tools, A/B tests etc.
* Build, maintain and extend our back end analytics pipeline
* Create, maintain and distribute reports and insights to be used by product teams.
* Assist product developers in writing effective and efficient telemetry and A/B tests, and testing these event results in a development, test and live production environments.
* Tertiary level programming and/or statistics focussed degree
Bonus Points For:
* Experience with big data handling and processing
* Experience and passion for games and/or game development
* Experience using
o Amazon Web Services
o AWS RedShift