I have a client who for reasons I don't want to get into, wants to run an on-premise solution similar in functionality to what they are getting from Dropbox for Business. Key functions they are requiring.
1) Sync from NAS to PC, MAC, IOS, ANDROID, Web
3) Ability to set permissions on a folder level, but also keen to do so for Files.
4) Ability to share files/folders from within client software (Right click > get sharable link or similar).
5) Easy to use and understand.
6) Recover from a previous version from within client software.
7) Reliable Logging to show what has and has not synced.
We traditionally use Synology NAS, however, their cloud station seems to get pretty mixed reviews with some terrifying stories appearing on their forums of files not synced, and deleted, unrecoverable.
Anyone got a recommendation on a NAS with software that meets these requirements. Budget is not a primary consideration.