Hoping someone can offer some advice.
My mother moved into a newly built house on a sub-divided section in Enable fibre area a few weeks ago.
Checking Chorus and Enable websites and calling Spark about a new connection revealed that the properly was listed as having no copper or fibre available.
Spoke to the developer who confirmed that there was Enable approved ducting already laid from the street to exterior of the house which I have confirmed.
Checking Enables website again showed that 3A, 3B and 3C all showed as fibre available but 3D (where my mother is) did not.
On 21st Aug I submitted an address check query to Enable via their website.
On 24th Aug I contacted Spark and they said their address management team would also contact Enable.
On 25th Aug Enable emailed me with a map showing the house numbering in their system. The error was that 3D was recorded as No. 3 in their system. I emailed Enable back with the correction.
On 31st Aug Enable confirmed "address is now available to the service providers to use to send us a fibre order" and I have confirmed it on their website.
On 3rd Aug I emailed the guy I've been dealing with at Spark about the Enable email and the answer was that Spark's address management teams are still waiting on an update from Enable.
I'm worried I have confused the process by logging a job with Enable at the same time Spark did.
Is there anyway to expedite this process or do I just have to wait for the process to run it's course.